Schedule event does not work

Currently I created a schedule event to keep tracking my data whether is within the specific range, I also create a button to test whether the microflow works. However, the button works properly, but the schedule event does not do anything as there's no window pop out while it supposed to do so. Below is the image of the setting of the schedule event. Anything should I change?
asked
2 answers

A popup in a scheduled event? That has no use, because the SE is run in the background, so no screen is involved.

answered

As a first assumption, you created a button that calls MyFirstModule.Alert_3 and only modeled that to call a microflow.

If so: a button click that is modeled to execute a microflow does give not pop-up, unless you configure it in the button properties under microflow settings. You can configure a confirm prompt here which will throw a pop-up.

This microflow is also used in a scheduled event, so my second assumption is there is no page involved. This means you will by definition not see anything during execution (except console logging if you modeled that in your flow). To keep track of when it is finished executing, use the same microflow settings option and configure the progress bar of the button. By blocking the screen and providing a progress message you will have a visual indication of the execution.

There is a lot more to tell (best practices & experience) but these are modeling basics to start with.

answered