How to pass data to an object parameter in the microflow on button click

Hi guys, What I am trying to achieve is to show two texts on the destination page, which will be dynamic, based on the results obtained from the microflow. In the microflow, I have a parameter of type "object". The microflow will be triggered on a button click. This microflow has to display the new page and the text on the page based on the button clicked. I have 3 buttons on the source page which will change the result on the destination page. On button click I have configured "call a microflow". It gives me an error saying "The selected page "abc" expects an object of type "x.y" which is not available here. I have put the button in a data view and the source is "x.y". The error redirects me to "navigation". Don't know how to fix this and what exactly the problem is. Please help.
asked
3 answers

Hi Rohan,

To resolve the Error shown in your image you need to create the object a ParkingLot object in Onclick microflow

answered

Hey Rohaan!

On the navigation you are calling microflow. Do you have a ParkingLot there as paremeter? If it's not needed you can delete it to fix the problem.

answered

this is the microflow as of now. 

what do i need to add/remove?

errormsg3.png

answered