As I understand your question - you can achieve this by:
- creating a microflow that retrieves records from Entity A,
- Add a loop to iterate over the retrieved records and set the values of attribute y in Entity B equal to attribute x in Entity A
- and then optionally deletes the records from Entity A.
You can create a microflow to transfer data from Entity A to Entity B
- Create a microflow
- Inside the microflow, use a retrieve action to get all the records from Entity A.
- Use a loop to iterate through each retrieved record.
- Within the loop, create a new object of Entity B.
- Map the attribute values from Entity A's attribute x to Entity B's attribute y.
- Commit the changes to the database for Entity B.