Scheduler Microflow didnt have $currentsession and $currentuser , When I try to access that was empty.

Hello Team ,    I have Scheduler microflow that calls every 5 minutes, In that microflow I need to access currentsession details. But every time i am getting an empty object , Can anyone help me to understand what's happening and how to solve this issue.   We need to retrieve the CSRF token association From the currentsession , Please refer below image .    Thanks in Advance Sunkara Pavan Kalyan
asked
3 answers

Hi Sunkara,

The scheduled events are triggered by the system. So they do not have a current user of current session context as the system is not a user or session. They are all executed in the background, and you cannot get any user interaction with that by default.

answered

Scheduled events are run as the system user so won't have a session. 

What are you trying to achieve? We may be able to suggest an alternative approach.

answered

The Community Commons module includes functionality to let you run a microflow as another user. This will provide the currentUser and currentSession objects you need

answered