Adding and retrieving actions problem

Hi there. As im quit new to Mendix i have the following questing. I have a 'Customer' with 'Orders'  how can i select a existing  'Customer'  in a listview and Add 'Orders'  to this specific selected  Customer. Now i have to select the Customer in a dropdown but we have 7000 of them.  Can you explain maybe with a Microflow sample how to fix this. Help would be highly appriciated.
asked
2 answers

Following this design using the Many to Many association. then right-click on the Customer entity and select Generate overview pages for the Customer and Order objects

on the Customer_NewEdit page use the Reference set selector widget with Customer_Order/Order as the entity path then fill in the data and you will have this view 

let me know if you want to do it with one to many associations but this is the easiest way to do.

if you find this useful please mark it as an accepted answer image.png

image.png

image.png

answered

Dear Bahaa, Thanks for your answer but this i just what i want to avoid. i want to click on a customer row in a listviewwhere all of my Customers are listed and pass the selected Customers name to be the default selected Customername in the reference selector or in a label. I want to have a sort of MySql situation wherby each time i add a customer all the associated dataforms get a empty row awaiting information to be added about this specific customer. In Menix i have to select the relation echt time in a New_edit form. As i have over 60 Customer parameters this could lead to a l,ot off trouble selecting the wrong association each time. 

image.png

answered