No configuration object available

I've deployed my app in a free Sandbox environment and am trying to use the "Generate PDF from page" Java action from the PDF Document Generation module. This works fine locally, but in my deployed app I get the following error from the Live Logs:   4:49:35 PMAPPERRORConnector: An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'AdminUser' with session id '49c8d4cd-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXecf7' and roles 'Administrator'] 4:49:35 PMAPPcom.mendix.webui.WebUIException: Exception while executing runtime operation 4:49:35 PMAPPatcom.mendix.webui.actions.client.RuntimeOperationAction.apply(RuntimeOperationAction.scala:72) 4:49:35 PMAPP2024-03-11T15:49:35.852801305Z 4:49:35 PMAPPCaused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: No configuration object available. For use in Mendix cloud, your app environment needs to be registered first. Please reference the documentation for details. 4:49:35 PMAPPat OrderConfirmation.OrderConfirmation_GeneratePDF (JavaAction : 'Generate PDF from page')   From this error it sounds like I have to register my app with a paid node to use PDF generation? Is there some way to use it without a node?
asked
1 answers

There is some documentation on how to register the App on the Mendix Free Cloud which will probably help.

https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/modules/document-generation/#register-app

Good luck!

answered