set association via microflow

I have two entities that refer to each other via a many to many association; entity 1 is a list of industries, and entity 2 is a list of features. on the screen shown below, the user is adding a new industry and selecting the features to be associated with the new industry that he is creating. my goal is for the user to click the plus button (on the right) to add the association between that particular feature and the new industry. I am trying to achieve this via a microflow however i am unable to get the association to be set. does anyone know how i can achieve this? thanks!   
asked
2 answers

Hello corina lopez, i want to make sure from something, if you click on plus button you need to open a page or popup that contain a list of industry and save button, beside every industry you need to have a check box to choose one or multiple industry and then you want to click on save and associate the selected industry with this feature, am i correct ? 

answered

Hey!

This issue might be that in the microflow you're trying to set one object to the association but as it is *-* it expects  a list

You can achieve this by creating a list in the microflow 

Then add the feature object that is passed to the microflow to the list using 'change list' operation and then assign this list to the association. 

image.png

Hope this helps!

answered