Create a microflow to show a pop up

Goodevening everybody, I have a login page with a button 'Create Account.' I want to configure the button so that when the user clicks on it, a pop-up opens where someone can register. I want their registration to be saved in the Domain model > entity Person. The entity 'Person' is used to store and manage information about users and has the following attributes: First Name,  Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address and Password. Can someone help me create a microflow to open a pop-up? The attributes in 'Person' are the fields the user needs to fill in.    Mendix Studio Pro Version 10.8.0
asked
2 answers

Hi Iqbal,

So when the user clicks the 'Create Account' button it shows a pop-up page then you simply create a page and choose the layout as a modal pop-up and in the Create account button, click Shows a page

You can refer below screenshot.

image.png

Pop Up page-

image.png

answered

Hi Iqbal,

One of the Mendix Academy Learning Paths is showing exactly how to do this.

The Learning Path is of Intermediate level and if you want to understand the entire concept of Anonymous users I would recommend not to just focus on this section, but follow the entire path (or at least the first three chapters)

answered