How To Pass Page Parameter From Deeplink

Hi All I have created One Deeplink and from that deep link I am calling One Microflow inside that microflow am fetching object from the rest call, and after that I pass that object to the page parameter, On that page I have one data grid with data source microflow, I am getting empty parameter in the page.   This is the microflow  I am calling in Deeplink, I am getting an object from Rest Call and I am passing it  Page where I am not getting that page Parameter in data source microflow   this is the data source microflow for the page in side microflow am not getting parameter from the page     So Can Any One explain the what was the root cause or any thing I am missing, help me with this issue
asked
2 answers

Hi sarath,

you have done right. But check in the microflow settings of Datasource microflow and confirm the correct object is passing or not.

I have tried the same scenario, it worked well.

answered

I would suggest putting a breakpoint in the datasource microflow to see if the Call REST action is actually returning data or an empty list. I suspect it is an empty list.

You can also turn the REST Consume log level up to TRACE. This will show you the REST request and response in your console. 

Good luck!

answered