How to generate page using document template

Hi Experts,   I need your ideas on this one.   I have a microflow that generates a pdf document out of the document template, but the current functionality is that when the document is generated, all data is printed in a column-type list. This is not what I want to achieve.   Supposing I have 4 items of data, I want each data item to be in the generated pdf on its respective page, so I have a total of 4 pages out of 4 items of data. Can you share your idea on how to do this one?
asked
2 answers

Why not make four seperate datasource microflows that retrieve that specific data for each page? Or am I misunderstanding your problem?

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Hey Gil, I am not expert but I was recently running into problems creating a pdf form and after tinkering with the document template I figured that it was not the way to go, (probably a skill issue) however I found a mendix module in the market place where you can create a mendix page and make a pdf of it, it worked pretty slick in my app and there's possibilities of using page breaks on it, I've attached it below if yoiu want to give it a go

https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/119983

answered