Filters - totals - adding following day in the total

Good Afternoon,   I have a page with a project and the number of hrs logged for that project totaled.    When you filter down it adds correctly based on the dates. But as soon as I filter by a name and then delete that name it adds the following day to the total. I have put all the ssnippets to show. I have worked out it is the following date that is the issue being incorrectly added, but I don't understand why as the same microflow is called with each change.   Does anyone know what I need to do to stop it adding the following day's total on?      
asked
3 answers

Hi Jessica , 

Refresh the object which is holding the total hours and days when you remove the name from the filter

answered

Hi Jessica,

I believe this is the issue when you use one association for the both the filters instead of two different associations, but to give more accurate answer I need more information.

Will you please elaborate your question

answered

Hi,

Thanks for your responses. What confuses me is why the DateTo date changes in the debugger when the name is removed, so when the microflow is called for a 2nd time when the name is amended. 

On both counts the date range is 12/06/2024 to 12/06/2024, it is not amended the second time around. The first retrieve it says 13/06 when the name is amended the 2nd time, the same microflow is called but DateTo is now 14/06.

image.png

image.png

Thank you

Jess

answered