HOW TO UPDATE SPECIFIC RECORD USING LIST?

Dear team,   I'm stuck in middle of the code. here the scenario is, I have update list of specific fields in the table. So, I have two microflow one is 'Trigger_Update'  and another one is 'Update_employee'. In trigger Microflow I Have passed the updated values(Non-Persistence entity to store values in Persistence entity) using Create List -> Create Object -> Add list -> then call 'Update microflow'. And pass list as parameter in update-microflow. In that microflow I have created one list for persistence entity. While I'm run the code, My data was not updating properly with already i have records of data. instead of store the data my update operation it create a new record with specified field values only displaying. [I have referred my flow pics here]   how to solve this issue? I want to update the specified field only not to create a new record instead.?    
asked
4 answers

As said in the other answers, find > change > add to list > commit is the correct approach. So it should update. Perhaps your page is not refreshed? that might give you the feeling it is not updated? can you check in the DB directly? or can you triggering MF and then visit another page and come back to the page and check?

answered

Hi Nirosha,

Instead of using filter in update flow you need to use the find operation and change the object, you should not create new object in update. If you use create object it will create a new record only.

answered

Could you try turning on "refresh in client" on your commit action?

answered

5.png6.png

Now You see, My flow It's not Storing that updated value in the row?

answered