How to create a microflow that works like a reference selector with a list?

How can I create a microflow that works like a reference selector with a list? Currently, I have a feature that assigns years to entities one by one, but I want to upload a CSV file and assign all the years at once to the relevant entities. In this case, I’m assigning one year to one entity, but I want to use the reference selector to select a list of entities and assign one year to all of them simultaneously. I kinda new to mendix would really appreciated your help.    
asked
1 answers

Create a reference set from the object that you use to set the year to the entity that needs the year. On the page add a reference set selector to select the objects that need the year assigned. Now creat a microflow that has the object with the year attribute as input parameter. Add a retrieve action to retrieve the entities from the reference set. Add a loop over the list of entities and add a change object action in the loop to set the year attribute on the entities by using the inputparameter/year. The outside the loop commit the list of entitiy records and you should be done.

answered