CE6601 Errors: Missing URL Parameters Despite Microflow Object Passing in Mendix Create_Account Page

Issue Summary: I'm encountering persistent errors related to missing URL parameters for the Create_Account page. The errors are CE6601 and indicate that the URL property is missing parameter segments for User, Users_Company, and User_Goals. Context: I have a microflow that creates NewUser, NewUsers_Company, and NewUsers_Goals objects, and these are passed as parameters when navigating to the Create_Account page via a Show Page action. Initially, I removed the URL parameters from the Create_Account page because I thought they were redundant (as they were being passed via the microflow). However, this caused errors, and the parameters were removed from the microflow's Show Page action, leading Mendix to expect them in the URL. Steps Tried: I re-added the parameters to the page's URL settings, which restored the parameters in the Show Page action of the microflow. The data views on the Create_Account page are bound to the correct page parameters (User, Users_Company, and User_Goals). Despite this setup, the CE6601 errors persist, and Mendix still seems to require these parameters to be passed via the URL. Question: What is causing Mendix to keep expecting these parameters in the URL, even though they are passed via the microflow? Is there something I'm missing in terms of handling URL parameters alongside microflows?      
asked
4 answers

Hi Adirian ,If you want to have a URL means , you have to add the proper value next to the text present in that URL field. 

Refer the below image for reference 

image.png

answered

Hi Adian,

You have added all the required parameters, but did you check the URL of the page? Go to the properties of the page and check the URL field as shown below. I think there’s something you need to correct in this field

image.png

I hope this helps you . 

answered

Hi Stella,

Thanks for looking at this for me, I had a look and I think the problem is probably something to do with this.

Below you can see the url settings and that there is nothing retrieving the parameters yet.

Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 09.23.36.png

answered

Hi Adrian,

You’ve found the right place! If you are not going to use the URL for this page, please remove the "create-account" text from the URL field. Removing this text will resolve the error.

Refer the below image 

image.png

answered