Microflow constants errors in yaml file

It has been asked before but I did not find the answer. After installing on Linux Centos 7, I get the following errors: WARNING: Constants not defined: WARNING: - AppCloudServices.EnvironmentPassword WARNING: - AppCloudServices.EnvironmentUUID WARNING: - AppCloudServices.InviteAPI_Location WARNING: - AppCloudServices.OpenIdEnabled WARNING: - AppCloudServices.OpenIdProvider WARNING: - AppCloudServices.PermissionsAPI_Location WARNING: - AppCloudServices.ProfileServiceLocation INFO: The application process is not running. INFO: Application Name: ProfileMatcher m2ee(root): start INFO: Trying to start the MxRuntime... OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=128M; support was removed in 8.0 ERROR: Executing start did not succeed: result: 4, message: Could not find microflow constant definition for [AppCloudServices.InviteAPI_Location, AppCloudServices.ProfileServiceLocation, AppCloudServices.OpenIdProvider, AppCloudServices.OpenIdEnabled, AppCloudServices.EnvironmentUUID, AppCloudServices.EnvironmentPassword, AppCloudServices.PermissionsAPI_Location]. ERROR: You'll have to add the constant definitions to the configuration in the MicroflowConstants section. I changed the .yaml file using the values for these constants I found in the modeler, but it does not help. What should the values of these constants be? Does somebody have an example?  
asked
2 answers

You should start by checking your indentation, this is usually the case.  The name of the constant is exactly as printed in the error message. 

In the yaml add the following:

MicroflowConstants:              (1 space indent)
  Module.Constant: text  (2 space indent)

If your text has spaces in it, make sure you use quotes " " surrounding the text
There should not be a whitespace between the  : and the constant name

Also check here for an exampel: https://github.com/mendix/m2ee-tools/blob/develop/examples/full-documented-m2ee.yaml

answered

That you Jasper, it worked!

answered