Error in Connector node in 7.0.2 - No read only hash found

I am getting the following Error in my logs since updating an application to Mendix 7.0.2. Connector An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'xxxxxxxx' with session id '8cf7440d-2034-49a2-8fbb-f69c0f6b7c1c' and roles 'SelfServiceTraining, TrainingAdmin, Requester, User, SelfServiceRole, SelfServiceForms, InventoryManagement'] com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: No read only change hash found, while read only values are changed for object with id '124411939706127653'. at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.HashUtil$.verifyHash(HashUtil.scala:22) Does anyone know what this error means and what might be causing it? This seems to occur in a user action that generates a PDF and emails it to an email address. Edit:  The user action performs the following actions: Creates a PDF file from a report template Creates an 'Email' entity record (specialization of System.FileDocument) Uses CommunityCommons DuplicateFileDocument to copy generated PDF to the Email record Opens the SendEmail form (Email entity created above) to select contact records to send to, and amend the message On clicking the Send (save) button, sets a boolean to trigger sending email and commits   None of the entites have any calculated attributes and all are persistent entities.  I cannot reproduce this issue even logged in as the user experiencing this issue, generating the same PDF and mailing to the same contacts. So, I guess it is an intermittent issue? All attributes are read-write for the users concerned
asked
4 answers

We discovered a bug in objects which allow a member to be writable based on a security rule with an XPath constraint. If the XPath constraint evaluated "true" in the beginning of the user's session, but evaluate "false" later on, you can get this exception if you already had changes for this member before.

We are currently fixing this bug and plan to release this in 7.1.0.

answered

I am on 7.2.0 and I am getting this same error.

com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: No read only change hash found, while read only values are changed for object with id '7599824371188413'.     at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.HashUtil$.verifyHash(HashUtil.scala:52)

answered

Hi, I was wondering if there is a workaround for this issue in  7.0 ?, Ialso have this error 

answered

Hi,  thanks for the answer! The problem is that my project does not run now in 7.1.0

answered