Regional Number formatting

I am currenty working for Dutch project and currently facing 1 problem. Standard number formatting is let's say 1,234.56    where dot(.) represents decimal and comma(,) represent grouping. Now we want the number to be formatted in 1.234,56 where comma(,) represens decimal and dot(.) represents grouping  How can we achieve this?  Few things that I have tried : changed system language setting to Dutch which was English  --- Didn't work for above stated scenario Added Dutch language in Modeler and made it default language -- Didn't work for above stated scenario Deleted all the dutch translations and kept Dutch as default language in modeler System language set to English and Dutch , tried both combination -- Didn't work for above stated scenario   The value that I am getting is in form of data view with numeric values are calculated using some microflow logic over imported excel file.   Please assist , if it is possible to view numbers in Dutch Format i.e. 1.234,56
asked
2 answers

Hi Samridh,

Take a look at the following forum post: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/4614, this has some work-arounds that you can try to fix your issue.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

answered

Just for quick reference , I went to User Management and changed the language to Dutch from English and the dot , comma issue was solved.

My modeler has 2 languages added currently , English and Dutch

answered