Error when using Export to XML via RequestHandler

Hi guys 'n gals,   I have a fairly simple microflow, which uses a Export to XML activity to create an XML from a domain. However, suddenly, I keep running into the error below:   com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: No meta factory found for feature 'default'; this usually means that axiom-impl.jar is not in the classpath at Storingsinfo.RH_GetXML (Export with mapping : 'Export to XML') It has worked before, and I haven't changed any notable things.   Any tips are highly appreciated!   [UPDATE] I managed to pinpoint the problem. The microflow is being called from a RequestHandler, which returns a String. When calling this microflow from the created handler, it fails. Calling it from the UI works.   For the sake of information. This is my requesthandler   protected void processRequest(IMxRuntimeRequest req, IMxRuntimeResponse res, String path) throws Exception { Map<String,Object> parameters = new HashMap<String, Object>(); IContext context = Core.createSystemContext(); String xml = Core.execute(context, "MICROFLOW HERE", parameters); OutputStream outputStream = res.getOutputStream(); IOUtils.write(xml, outputStream); IOUtils.closeQuietly(outputStream); }  
asked
1 answers

I might have picked this info up from a documentation review, but it seems that from Mx7 you can not use the native Mendix jars anymore. They also need to be in the userlib. Now in the above case I still think that this is a bug and that a support ticket should be raised because the export to XML is native functionality.

Regards,

Ronald

answered