Populating checkbox options with microflow and select/de-select

I am using a microflow to determine the available options in a checkbox and then displaying the options via the simple checkbox set selector. In the microflow, I create a list of TaskLines. For each TaskLine I set the association back to $DepartmentLine and then on DepartmentLine I set the association to the list of TaskLines. This results in a list of options available with all of them selected. This is fine for one of my scenarios. However, for another scenario, I would like to present the same list of options, but nothing should be selected.  I've tried not setting one or other of the associations as above, but then I don't see the list of options. Can anyone please help me understand how to achieve this? Thanks, Tracy  
asked
2 answers

Tracy,

Sounds like you'll need two associations:  DepartmentLine_PossibleTaskLines and DepartmentLine_SelectedTaskLines.  Then you determine which tasks an employee could be assigned and put those into DepartmentLine_PossibleTaskLines.  DeparmentLine_SelectedTaskLines would be empty.  Your checkbox selector should be configure to set the DeparmentLine_SelectedTasksLines association and should use the DepartmentLine_PossibleTaskLines association as an XPath constraint to control what TaskLines are available.

Mike

answered

By setting the association, you're basically selecting the objects to be checked. If you don't set the association and the microflow still returns the list of TaskLines, the list should still be presented but without any of them being selected.

answered