DataSource Microflow of DataView not triggered on refresh of Caller-of-the-Page

Hi all, Before I am going to file a support ticket to Mendix I wanted to check with the community if this is actually a bug: All the way down from Mendix 5.21.4 to Mendix 6 to Mendix 7.5.0 I checked that when the Caller-of-the-Page is refreshed and that page has two DataSource Microflows, one for populating a DataView and one for populating a DataGrid, only the DataSource Microflow for the DataGrid is being triggered. I would expect that both are being triggered. For us this is giving problems in a big app running in Mendix 5.21.4 This is a bug, right? EDIT [2018-04-30] Mendix is working on a fix, but it turns out to be a thorough problem also causing other issues. Has not been fixed yet. Ticket number: 57734  
asked
3 answers

If the datasource microflow does not take the refreshed object as an argument it will not run again.

answered

In my opinion this is a bug. From a developer standpoint I would have expected both microflows being triggered.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I have sort of the same problem. I have a Microflow as the datasource of a dataview, and it receives the most recently created object of a certain entity. When a new object is made however, nothing changes unless I do a Show Page action.

answered