e.split is not a function TypeError: e.split is not a function -while plotting values on Line chart

Hello Everyone, I am trying to plot linechart using microflow as datasource( consuming rest service ).  But I do get list of values but plotting values on graph is not working. response below   console error message:   Json structure:   Import mapping for the json structure:     Microflows:   Graph properties   Please let me what i am doing wrong.  with normal database entities chart works but when i call external rest and try to use microflow as datasource i am getting these errors. required help to resolve this error.   Thanks in advance, Regards, Shailla        
asked
4 answers

Tried the same flow with 7.23 modeller. it worked fine. But not with  Mendix studio Pro. we feel this is bug there

answered

The error is telling you that the string is not a string but something else. Could it be that the REST call returns a number somewhere instead of a string?

Regards,

Ronald

answered

import mapping for the above json structure

answered

Likely this is caused by a bug in version 8. See this other post: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/94218

Maybe report it on support.mendix.com or just hope for them to fix it.

answered