Integer incremental

I created an integer inside an entity, I want to update the variable to make it incremental for example when I click a button the value should increment (++), but instead it deletes the entire student object. I use change object in my microflow and cast it as  ($Student/CountAbsent+1).  So how to create a microflow to increment an integer variable within an entity. And should I leave the default value as 0 or no.
asked
3 answers

Hi Adham, 

What do you see in the console in your modeler? You can indeed call a microflow when clicking a button and changing the attribute within the object with $Object/attribute + 1. 

You can have the default value as desired. However you have to check whether the value is empty (when this can occur). So in your change add something like: if $Object/attribute = empty then 1 else $Object/attribute + 1

answered

I fixed the error, turns out that the database had a constraint with the integers to be always 0 when I chose to auto fill then in the data view

answered

These are screenshots of my software and the microflow it self.These are screenshots of my software and the microflow it self.

g

answered