Page Close Action Property - Limit Confirmation Message Only If Object Has Uncommitted Change?

Hi – I set the “Close Action” of a page to an action button’s microflow.  I set that microflow to pop up with a confirmation message.  Is there any way to limit the confirmation message only to show if the object has an uncommitted change? Or is this not possible and a widget is needed instead? I’ve seen mention of app store widgets used for an “Are you sure” box, but could the “Close Action” microflow combined with objectHasChanged give me something similar? I tried the Java action objectHasChanged in my “Close Action” microflow below, but that doesn’t seem to be working. I’m also not sure how the “Close Action” microflow needs set up. So far I have this, but I know I’m missing something. 
asked
3 answers

I think you can accomplish this as follows:

• create a popup page with a dataview of the object concerned and a Save and Cancel button
  • Inside the dataview, put text that says, “Are you sure?”  or whatever wording you want
  • In your microflow, on the true branch, show the page you just created.

Don’t use the built in Are you Sure? prompts.

answered

Hi – thanks for the tip. When I try that, it doesn’t seem to be reaching the “true” branch of the microflow because the pop-up isn’t showing? Does the Java action objectHasChanged from Community Commons detect uncommitted changes?

answered

Here is the condition I’m using – and further down how it gets set earlier in the MF. Do both of these look right?

It gets set via this Java action:

answered