Microflow Variable in a page

REST API call is successful inside the microflow and the response is stored in $latesthttpresonse variable.  How can i use the variable to display the response in the page ? 
asked
4 answers

Hi Mohamed,

You need to make sure your page has a Data View on it. The Data View needs an entity passed to it. Create an instance of this entity in your microflow and copy the values you want from the response to it. You then pass this entity in the Show Page action you use in the microflow to show the page.

Hope this helps.

answered

Is your REST service persisting the data?

I think you need have your Data View to accept a parameter. Don’t use a source microflow to populate this page, but instead create the entity when you call your REST service and pass this using a Show Page action.

answered

Thank you Robert. Here’s what I did.  I am not sure what i am missing. the Name attribute value is not populated in the data view. Please advise. Thank you.

Page:

Import mapping – Book entity is created in domain model :

Microflow :

Created the new object from the response object “Bookresponse” and returning the “NewBook” object in the End event.

answered

Thanks Robert. I have fixed the issue. I was missing the show page activity in the microflow. Your suggestion was very helpful. Thanks 

answered