Deeplink not decoding + signs correctly - treats + and %2B as in the parameter

Hi, I’m using a deeplink, where the only string parameter is an encrypted, URL encoded string that is then handled and validated on. Here’s the example I’m working with fakeappurl.com/link/invite/UC5crGSz%2BM2me6E8AwY%2FQ7PhTdqJbKi2JeUUE57GjbuwdRZLNxdz4BzjkexDqhhP Where the parameter is the following string, after a UrlEncode string action UC5crGSz+M2me6E8AwY/Q7PhTdqJbKi2JeUUE57GjbuwdRZLNxdz4BzjkexDqhhP Now, this has been generated and encoded properly. However, when my DL_Invite flow is fired, the parameter comes through as UC5crGSz M2me6E8AwY/Q7PhTdqJbKi2JeUUE57GjbuwdRZLNxdz4BzjkexDqhhP Note the space where the plus sign, or %2B should be. It looks like Deeplink is being clever, and decodes my URL parameter for me which is helpful. However, it is not decoding either + or %2B into a + sign, but into a ‘ ‘. Has anyone had a similar issue before? I’m finding this quite frustrating as I cannot see why it would be doing this. Cheers Luke  
asked
1 answers

It looks like the string is being decoded twice.

In your first string you have a '+' which is space if you pass it through UrlDecode. It looks like your string is being decoded from '%2B' to '+' and then onto ' '.

Would passing the original string twice into UrlEncode fix the double decode? 

answered