Giving order a status if its placed by customer

Hi, I have a question about my microflow and what im doing wrong? In our app we need to make a webshop. In this webshop a customer can simply place a product into the shopping cart. But if he places the order it needs to give it the status "Behandeling in backoffice”. But now it still gives the status of "Winkelwagen", which is the status that it gives as default.   What do I need to add in my microflow to make it that it gives the right status when I click on the button 'Place order’. With kind regards, Rick Mandemakers
asked
2 answers

Hi Rick,

You need to add a change object action in the microflow that is triggered when user click on ‘Place order’. In the change action select the entity which has the status attribute > select the status attribute and set the status to your requirement.

Hope this helps!

answered

You need to change the object with a “change object” activity. Here you can change the enumeration value to what it needs to be. Perhaps (depends on your situation) you also need to check the “Refresh in client” boolean in the change object activity

answered