Deeplink After Startup and Default Home Microflow do not start

Hi all,   I am using the deeplink module to send an email with a deeplink (to reset an password). I did every step of the deeplink documentation and set up from the email management. The email is send with an URL but when I click on it, the homepage pops up instead of the edit password page. I debugged the microflow from the deeplink but the microflow does not start.  Then I tried to use a debug on the after start up microflow and default home microflow but both do not start after rerunning and clicking on view. I read in this question someone with the same problem https://community.mendix.com/link/questions/85832 but I have the default home microflow as default home. Does anyone know how to fix this?    Kolien Edit: new screenshots       Edit 2:  The default home is working now, but I don't think the after start up is working. I can click on the link in the email and go to the localhost8080 but got the message “Failed to execute the microflow for deeplink ChangePassword, check console for details. In the console are 2 errrors, 1 that the microflow could not be found (I used reflection management for the reflection of that microflow) and error 2 that is was not possible to execute the microflow. The microflow is visible for the anonymous. How can I make this microflow visible?   Edit: Problem Solved! I was calling the microflow DeepLinkCustomization.ChangePassword but my module is called DeeplinkCustomization (without capital L)  
asked
2 answers

Is the default home page the page that the user is being directed to? If this is not triggered then it might be that one of the role based home pages is triggered and therefore not your microflow.

Quick check would be to remove the role based config or set the role based homepages all to the value of the default homepage. 

To see if the after startup microflow is triggered just add a log activity, then you’ll see this in the console/logfiles.

answered

Problem Solved! I was calling the microflow DeepLinkCustomization.ChangePassword but my module is called DeeplinkCustomization (without capital L)Problem Solved! I was calling the microflow DeepLinkCustomization.ChangePassword but my module is called DeeplinkCustomization (without capital L)

answered