Export to CSV

The task: Bring in data from an API call, parse into a CSV file, and export that CSV file via an API call. This needs to be done as a scheduled microflow so a it can run nightly without any interaction. The Problem: Converting into a CSV file. I have the data from the API call as a list that can be iterated over. I found the Mendix CSV (the name is a link to the module) module and trying to use that. I have a loop that uses “WriteNextLine” as per the documentation and exists but once it returns back to “ExportCSV” and moves onto the next activity, it gets an error and stops. The stack trace top error states: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: Reader not found, this action should be invoked from a Export CSV microflow. I have my microflows set up like this with the ExportCSV activity calling the other microflow:   My Question: My root questions, how do I fix this to export my data to a CSV file? Other questions that I have, where is the CSV file going? What is being returned from the loop that has WriteNextLine? Why does ExportCSV only have boolean as a return value?   Thanks in advance!
asked
0 answers