values in my microflow dont pass properly

Hi guys, I'm making an application in which users have to register via a registration form and then login. For that I have built a microflow. However, it does not commit the right values to the database. The values are saved under the ‘user’, but the object that gets passed is ‘NewUser’. However, those values are empty. I changed the ‘Commit’ to user, but that doesn't do the trick. Anyone know how I can properly store new users? Cheers
asked
4 answers

Hi Derek,

In your microflow you're currently creating empty user objects without any filled in attributes as you can see in your variables window. In the Create User action you can set the value of the attributes of the User object.

At the moment i can't see what your input parameters are in this microflow. This is important to know because we need these parameters as input to set the attributes for the NewUser object. Could you show us the complete screenshot of the microflow and the registration form in Mendix?

Kind regards,

Cas

answered

Hi Cas,

Thanks for your quick reply. I use the ‘User’ entity as a parameter. The full microflow is shown below. 

answered

Same for the registration form, I have the ‘User’ entity as a parameter. 

answered

I set the values in the ‘create user’ action, that works and the values are passed to the ‘new user’. However, if I want to login, it says that the username is unkown. Is that because the id’s of the ‘user’ and ‘new user’ objects differ?

answered