Your changes cannot be synchronized at this moment. They will be synchronized later.

I have a hybrid offline app. I have added a specialization for the Account entity called appuser. I have associated appuser to a facility entity. So that I can determine what facility a user works at. I added the appuser entity to avoid directly making an association to Account in the Admin module.  Both appuser and Account have some XPath restrictions for an operator role.   For an operator role app user has [id='[%CurrentUser%]']  and Account has [id='[%CurrentUser%]'] . Neither can create or delete. I was hoping the above constraint would limit to a single account record what the operator would have on their device. Then I could retrieve the appuser record (for which there would be just one) and from there retrieve their association to facility. When I open the app I get “Your changes cannot be synchronized at this moment. They will be synchronized later.”  I put a button on the page which calls a nanoflow to get the user but this returns nothing.  If I remove the button from the menu I do not get the error. it would appear that I cannot access this AppUser or Account data in an offline hybrid app. The logcat in Android Stuido has the error noted below. So I can not retrieve the account or anything subclassed from it.   This same nanoflow works fine in a responsive web app.   How can I set up an association between the current user and some other entity if I cannot use account or something which inherits from it? I updated to the final release in version 7 but that did not help. Any help would be appreciated. Logcat follows:   W/System.err: java.sql.SQLException: sqlite3_step failure: UNIQUE constraint failed: _guidToTable.guid W/System.err:     at io.liteglue.SQLiteGlueConnection$SQLGStatement.step(SQLiteGlueConnection.java:135)  W/System.err:     at io.sqlc.SQLiteConnectorDatabase.executeSQLiteStatement(SQLiteConnectorDatabase.java:214)  W/System.err:     at io.sqlc.SQLiteConnectorDatabase.executeSqlBatch(SQLiteConnectorDatabase.java:114)  W/System.err:     at io.sqlc.SQLitePlugin$DBRunner.run(SQLitePlugin.java:340)  W/System.err:     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)  W/System.err:     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)  W/System.err:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)  V/executeSqlBatch: SQLitePlugin.executeSql[Batch](): Error=sqlite3_step failure: UNIQUE constraint failed: _guidToTable.guid  W/System.err: java.sql.SQLException: sqlite3_step failure: UNIQUE constraint failed: _guidToTable.guid  W/System.err:     at io.liteglue.SQLiteGlueConnection$SQLGStatement.step(SQLiteGlueConnection.java:135)  W/System.err:     at io.sqlc.SQLiteConnectorDatabase.executeSQLiteStatement(SQLiteConnectorDatabase.java:214)  W/System.err:     at io.sqlc.SQLiteConnectorDatabase.executeSqlBatch(SQLiteConnectorDatabase.java:114)  W/System.err:     at io.sqlc.SQLitePlugin$DBRunner.run(SQLitePlugin.java:340)  W/System.err:     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)  W/System.err:     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)  W/System.err:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)  V/executeSqlBatch: SQLitePlugin.executeSql[Batch](): SQL Error code = 19 message = sqlite3_step failure: UNIQUE constraint failed: _guidToTable.guid
asked
1 answers

You may change the Account entity, no problem. System module is locked.

If I remind correctly, you cannot have multiple specializations of the same entity on your offline app. So if Account and your new specialization are both used in your offline app, that could cause the error.

You could try removing your specialization and work with Account directly.

answered