AllowBackForwardNavigationGestures cannot disable ios app swipe back

Hi, all. I am developing the hybrid app in iOS, and I see the swipe back function is not working very well  In iPhone x and forward. I see it using a screenshot image in mxui.js to help remember the previous page. And there is something wrong with the screenshot in iPhone X, because of two factors: 1) the header of the page lays on top of the screenshot, so we will see two page mixed together; 2) the screenshot’s style(maybe with a top of -20px, but the previous dose not), so the heights of the two images do not completely coincide, and get misplaced. I have a solution, to disable the swipe back function in cordova iOS app, but the parameter in config.xml I use is not working, when I build the app. Here is a snippet by setting AllowBackForwardNavigationGestures to false:           <plugin name="@mendix/cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine" source="npm" spec="1.0.3-mx.1.2.3" />         <!-- Enable WKWebView on iOS -->         <feature name="CDVWKWebViewEngine">             <param name="ios-package" value="CDVWKWebViewEngine" />         </feature>         <preference name="CordovaWebViewEngine" value="CDVWKWebViewEngine" />         <preference name="KeyboardDisplayRequiresUserAction" value="false" />         <preference name="AllowBackForwardNavigationGestures" value="false" />         <platform name="ios">                 <splash src="res/ios/Default@2x~universal~anyany.png" width="" height="" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-2x.png" width="114" height="114" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-60.png" width="60" height="60" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-60-3x.png" width="180" height="180" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-76.png" width="76" height="76" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon.png" width="57" height="57" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-72-2x.png" width="144" height="144" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-72.png" width="72" height="72" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-small-2x.png" width="58" height="58" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-76-2x.png" width="152" height="152" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-40.png" width="40" height="40" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-83.5-2x.png" width="167" height="167" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-small-3x.png" width="87" height="87" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-50.png" width="50" height="50" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-60-2x.png" width="120" height="120" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-50-2x.png" width="100" height="100" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-small.png" width="29" height="29" />                 <icon src="res/ios/icon-40-2x.png" width="80" height="80" />   when I swipe back, I can see the page title ‘个人信息’ is misplaced  
asked
1 answers

still not working now. I don’t know if there is any frameworks that can replace this cordova framework?It is not easy for a backend developer, especially on iOS. We need to deal with the safe area, and also the back swipe in iOS will cause a jagger screenshot  [please check below]. Maybe this  ‘AllowBackForwardNavigationGestures’ is somehow a workaround for me, but it is not working.

I checkout the iphoneX branch, build on phonegap already and install on iphoneX. But I get a issue: when I swipe back to the previous page, the screen seems to have a screenshot, but the header and the footer is not adjust to the previous page, so we can see the two pages are jagged. The header is on the very top, but the previous screen is jagged with the  front screen. 

answered