Different menus on different terminals

Hey guys, In my navigation I have a "responsive" page and a "hybrid phone app online" page. Both pages use a different "default home page". How do I get my "hybrid phone app online" to show a different "menu" than the "responsive" page? If I create a menu on the phone page, it will still use the menu on the responsive page.   Thank you very much for your help!
asked
4 answers

Hi David,

Step 1:First open your page to find the layout used in the page as shown below. For example I have a page named as Dashboard with Atlas_Default as a layout 

Step 2: Then click the layout and go to the layout page. Below highlighted section is known as Navigation tree

Step 3: Click on the Navigation tree and you will be able to see the screen as shown below

Step 4 : Then change the Menu source as Menu document instead of Project Navigation to use your menu document which has different menu items other than the responsive menu items.

Hope this helps you too

answered

Hi David,

you can update the navigation tree of your layout used in mobile pages to use menu document. Here you can create a different set of menu items like we have items in responsive.

answered

Hey Stella,

thanks for your quick response.

I’ve found the navigation tree in the app store and installed it.

Maybe I’m blind but I can’t find it in Studio Pro.

I’m still a beginner and hope that you will help me.

Thanks!

answered

Got it!

Thank you very very much!

answered