Synchronization error in Hybrid offline application

Hi all,        I have one hybrid offline application. For this, I am giving the manual synchronization by clicking on the button to the user. Whenever user creates objects in offline mode (without internet) that objects are committed with Server DB using Synchronization process. Everything worked fine till morning. After that, we added the Validations with the help of nanoflows and committed our changes in cloud. When user tries to sign in the application, initial startup of the application process is happening. After that It throws one pop up message “Your changes cannot be synchronized at this moment. They will be synchronized later”. Our previous testing data was deleted automatically.         During testing time, this works fine only. From today morning, its not working. We tried to take new build again. But this also not working. We can’t able to find the root cause of this error. Is anyone faced this kind of error before ? We checked the Access rules everything, its fine only. My question is, why this error coming and in which scenarios, these kind of errors will come ?   Regards, Vijayabharathi
asked
0 answers