Mendix Native App Error

Hi All, I am getting an error/exception while running my native app on Mendix Make it Native Android Application. The error message is below: Unable to resolve module `mendix/native` from `index.js`: mendix/native could not be found within the project or in these directories: C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.13.0.3768\modeler\tools\node\node_modules\mendix If you are sure the module exists, try these steps: 1. Clear watchman watches: watchman watch-del-all 2. Delete node_modules: rm -rf node_modules and run yarn install 3. Reset Metro's cache: yarn start --reset-cache 4. Remove the cache: rm -rf /tmp/metro-* I checked this location (C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.13.0.3768\modeler\tools\node\node_modules\mendix) doesn't exist in my pc i.e. there is no mendix folder in node_modules folder. Can anyone help me in resolving this error ?? Reagrds, Shivanshu
asked
2 answers

Make sure both your project and installation of Studio Pro are on the same drive (C:/).

answered

Looks like some files missing from the installation directory. Please try installing latest Mendix Studio Pro from the appstore and open your project in this version

https://docs.mendix.com/releasenotes/studio-pro/8.13#8131

Also check if your Make it Native app is updated to the latest version. 

answered