Native build failed: detox error

I am trying to build a native mobile app, following the steps on https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/native-builder#build. I have the GitHub and AppCenter accounts set up. The prepare statement is running OK (only warns my about updating the native builder template from v3.2.1 to v5.1.1). The build starts out fine, but at some point throws the error below. Any ideas on what could cause this error and how I should solve this?   Extracting Detox sources... Building Detox.framework from /Users/runner/work/1/s/node_modules/detox/ios_src... child_process.js:650 throw err; ^   Error: Command failed: /Users/runner/work/1/s/node_modules/detox/scripts/build_framework.ios.sh at checkExecSyncError (child_process.js:629:11) at Object.execFileSync (child_process.js:647:13) at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/runner/work/1/s/node_modules/detox/scripts/postinstall.js:2:27) at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:778:30) at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:789:10) at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:653:32) at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:593:12) at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:585:3) at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:831:12) at startup (internal/bootstrap/node.js:283:19)  
asked
1 answers

We ran into the same issue after regenerating the app via the nativebuilder and is caused by a broken dependency.

We got the following feedback from mendix support.
The solution is to upgrade the Mendix 8.12.x or above or wait for the fix in native template 3.2.2.

answered