My app installed using apk does not using the PHONE BROWSER NAVIGATION profile type,instead using Web profile

Hi experts, My app installed using apk does not using the PHONE BROWSER NAVIGATION profile type,instead using Web profile.I have built my application with 2 prifile,1.Web and 2.Phone broser.took apk build and installed in the phone.In emulator it is working as expected.but It is taking or using only the web profile type pages or in other words it is not taking to the home page of phone browser type.tried with navigation microflows based on current device alos,Dint work. I need to view the home page of pone browser type.Do i have to make only the hybrid app onine profile type for viewing the mbl pages in apk bild application.or do i have to do any seetings modification while taking the build for ohone browser type.Any suggestions and the reason if i should not use the Phonw browser type? Thnaks in Advance
asked
1 answers

The phone browser profile is optimised for running the online app in the browser of your phone. Use the hybrid profile for hybrid apps and native for native apps.

answered