Unablet start Native Packager

Hi All, I just Started working on mobile apps and I got an issue like this when i am running the project on studio pro 9.1     The details are below.   System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Native.UnableToStartNativePackagerException: Unable to start native packager    at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Deployment.Native.Packager.NativePackagerManager.<StartServing>d__22.MoveNext() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WebUI\Deployment\Native\Packager\NativePackagerManager.cs:line 76    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)    at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Local.LocalRunner.DoLaunchNativePackager() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Deployment\Local\LocalRunner.cs:line 256    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<Do>b__0() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 17    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 29    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument) ---> (Inner Exception #0) Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Native.UnableToStartNativePackagerException: Unable to start native packager    at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Deployment.Native.Packager.NativePackagerManager.<StartServing>d__22.MoveNext() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WebUI\Deployment\Native\Packager\NativePackagerManager.cs:line 76<---      Please Advise!
asked
3 answers

Hey, try to delete NativeMobileResources from marketplace module , and download it again 

answered

Hi Giby,

I faced the same issue for many times, then I found out that one way or another, some of Mendix Native file got deleted and there were some missing files, you can try to delete the marketplace modules you are using  for Native such ass NanoflowCommons, NativeMobileResources or anything related to it then re-download it again

Hope this will work

answered

Below steps solved the problem for me. You may try. 

Windows Update solved the issue. 
- Check for updates manually

- Download and Install all available updates. Restart when required.
- After restart check for updates again to make sure all updates have been installed
- Reinstall Mendix Studio Pro

Also see my post on this issue here https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/101555

answered