Closing a Native Mobile Application

Hi All, I’m facing an issue in the native mobile app where I want to direct the user to the login page if the user kills the application on the mobile (by getting the opened applications list and removing the application from there) and opens the application again however this is not the case currently when the user kills the application and opens it again he is directed to the same page he was on before killing the application. Can anyone direct me on how to stop this behavior and direct the user to the login page every time the application is opened?   Edited The scenario will go as follows: 1- The user opens the application and lands on the login page. 2- the user logs in and lands on the home page. 3- The user kills the application. 4- the user opens the application again. The current behavior will direct the user to the home page directly after step 4 where I want to direct the user to log in again   Thanks in Advance
asked
1 answers

Hi, 

You can restrict the user to double-tap the back button, which can be customized with this one

Hope this helps!

answered