Mendix Mobile Native Building Failing

Good Day,  I am currently experiencing a failing android app build whilst using the in-built native builder for distribution. The error I am encountering is the following (from the android build log file): > Task :app:processAppstoreDebugResources FAILED FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':app:processAppstoreDebugResources'. > Android resource linking failed /Users/runner/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/80b854e4d44cfd69c016c2b380cdb528/res/values/values.xml:731:5-756:25: AAPT: error: resource android:attr/lStar not found. error: failed linking references. Details for the build: Mendix Version: 8.18.10 Native Builder Version: 1.0.107 Build type: “Default: Build automatically using cloud services” GitHub API token status: Successful App Center token status: Successful   Other steps I have attempted in order to get a successful build: Cleared the deployment directory Re-downloaded the project branch Upgraded my mendix version to the latest LTS (upgraded from version 8.18.6 to 8.16.10) Deployed the latest application build to Mendix cloud (free version) before building the apk file.   I found the following stack overflow forum entry, but have not been able to achieve this, or sure if I should try this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69021225/resource-linking-fails-on-lstar Any assistance would be appreciated.   Update: still experiencing this issue even when building the apk for local testing.
asked
1 answers

This issue was caused by an update done by Google Play to the Native Template for Android builds. Mendix identified the issue and subsequently has released an update the Native Template.

Once the template in the Mendix Native Builder is updated the issue should be resolved.

answered