AfterStartup equivalent in offline Native app

What could be equivalent of AfterStartup in offline native app? That can be used for any app initialization logic and runs only once when user opens the app. 
asked
3 answers

Place an AppEvents widget on the native home page and put a nanoflow in the onload action. WIth recent Mendix releases the navigation allows a nanoflow call

answered

This might not be the cleanest solution, but it should work. Maybe someone else has a better idea:

Create a blank default homepage that only includes a button linked to the Nanoflow were you want to perform this start-up logic. Then use the HTML snippet widget to load some javascript that automatically clicks on that button. At the end of your nanoflow you could open the proper homepage.

answered

I was able to achieve my requirement using App Events widget.
Placed the App Events widget on home page. From the Timer tab, a configuration like this worked for me. It triggers the nanoflow only once when app is started. 

Other options like app events → on resume or on page load/unload will trigger the nanoflow multiple times. The above timer event set to once fulfilled my requirement of executing a nanoflow once when user launches the app

answered