Native listview not rendering all objects

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help. I have an issue with a native application. I have a list view that should show 47 items. I can scroll down the page and see most of them except the last line is cut off.  I have taken the list view out of the layout grid and it now shows all 47 items. Has anyone else noticed this behavior? It seems like a bug to me. - Happens in Mendix 9.6.1 and 9.10.1 - Tried putting the list view into a scroll container and it doesn’t change anything   As you can see the data is cut off the screen at the bottom there should be  This is how it looks in the modeler Here is what the list view looks like outside of the layout grid. You can now see all 47 items. Here's what that looks like in the modeler   Obviously, this is a major stopping point in my project because I need the side menu as shown in the first scenario. 
asked
2 answers

Hi Phil, 

I would try 2 things here:

1) if you absolutely need a layout grid, try to remove all margins by setting the padding / spacing appearance properties to 'none'. 

2) use flexbox with static widths to create the desired result

answered

Just to close this post off if anyone else is having the same issue. 

I contacted Mendix support who confirmed that this may be a bug that will get reported to the dev team to investigate. 

A workaround is to add a custom class to the row of the layout grid with bottom padding. This then allows the list view to scroll as normal

export const layoutridPadding = {
  container: {
    paddingBottom: 125
  }
}

in \theme\styles\native\js\app\custom.js

answered