Client Error: synchronization unsuccessful Your changes cannot be synchronized at this moment. They will be synchronized later

Hey Community,  We are facing an issue regarding native mobile application and the issue on production only and the issue is : after login into mobile we are blocked and receiving a message is : Client Error: synchronization unsuccessful Your changes cannot be synchronized at this moment. They will be synchronized later - now what we did is we deployed a new Mendix version on production the production version is  : 9.4.0 and the new one is 9.10.0. - I deployed the mobile first and then the mobile  - I created a new branch and then created the web and mobile package from,  Note: the branch is having a data snapshot inside . - after the deployment done we updated the mobile from Playstore  and the first thing the app blocked on a white screen ,then I cleared the data and cash from the mobile settings for the app and then I opened it, at that point the login page is there I added my credentials and login, then some seconds and the error showing : Client Error: synchronization unsuccessful Your changes cannot be synchronized at this moment. They will be synchronized later. - then every time that error is showing , I tried also to remove the app and re- download and the same issue is there . - Note : there is no error a logcat and no errors at synchronization and no console error there also . - I read this here its about to make sure to create a package without data snapshot and then create new app and export the project package in a new app , to be honest I can create new app that’s a production so I removed the data snapshot and re create a web and mobile package , and the same there - The weird thing that we did the same into another environment that is copy from the production same package and mobile package and same data, and all and every thing worked fine there . - after that I rolled back to 9.4 and we should know what is the cause of that issue , please any one can help on that or faced that issue to give me an advice .   thanks all .
asked
0 answers