Build Native App Locally

Hello Makers, Im trying to take build for native mobile app locally and followed steps from the documentation for basic build. I dont see the Build Variants tool under View tab as mentioned on point 5 in Android Studio. https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/mobile/distributing-mobile-apps/building-native-apps/native-build-locally/ Thank  You!
asked
3 answers

Hi Menaga,

In our modular there is an option to take a native build.

App→ Build Native Mobile App.

Select App for distribution option.

And you need to get GitHub Access Token and App center Access token by use this two we can able to make the Native build. At the end you can able to download .apk file of your application.

answered

Hello Menagapriya,

Do you have added the dependencies before pulling it to Android Studio.

answered

Did you run npm install?

After that, you may need to sync the project with the Gradle files. See screenshot. The option is also in the file menu.

Do you have latest stable build? (Do not install the Dolphine release, it is a preview. I'm at Android Studio Chipmunk. Just updated yesterday, take the stable release option on the Android developer download site.

Did you run npm install?

After that, you may need to sync the project with the Gradle files. See screenshot. The option is also in the file menu.

Do you have latest stable build? (Do not install the Dolphine release, it is a preview. I'm at Android Studio Chipmunk. Just updated yesterday, take the stable release option on the Android developer download site.

answered