Studio Pro 9.22/Module Upgades for Native Application Issue(s) Again

So again, hoping to solve issues such as not having the entire database downloaded to a NATIVE device during development/Run/MakeItNative and doing a studio pro and all modules/widgets updates suggesting that might fix things based on description of release, 4 hours are spent again resolving new issues leading to dead ends because pre-reqs/co-reqs testing was not performed properly before general availability (GA). (reason for upgrading) “Other Improvements For offline PWA or native mobile profiles, when a new version of your app is redeployed with domain model changes, an automatic startup synchronization is required. With this release, we improved the Mendix Client where for certain domain model changes it will skip this startup synchronization, leading to a faster startup time.” Anyone care to decipher and solve where this is this coming from there there is no pre-run errors? Buildfile: C:\Users\user\Documents\Mendix\MyProject-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 591 source files to C:\Users\user\Documents\Mendix\MyProject-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\user\Documents\Mendix\MyProject-main\javasource\email_connector\actions\ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.java:13: error: cannot find symbol     [javac] import com.mendix.datahub.connector.email.utils.SendMailsException;     [javac]                                                ^     [javac]   symbol:   class SendMailsException     [javac]   location: package com.mendix.datahub.connector.email.utils     [javac] C:\Users\user\Documents\Mendix\MyProject-main\javasource\email_connector\actions\ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.java:50: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]             throw new SendMailsException("Email object cannot be empty");     [javac]                       ^     [javac]   symbol:   class SendMailsException     [javac]   location: class ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 2 errors BUILD FAILED C:\Users\user\Documents\Mendix\MyProject-main\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 48 seconds Note: I do like the new intuitive indexing performance enhancement for which one error cannot be resolved. MPX012 The Microflow EmailCustom.CreateAndQuedEmail has a repeatedly commited variable "New Email" Change object ativity "set email data based on the customer and template" Microflow "CreateAndQueuedEmail" So here I sit again with my (insert word) in my hand trying to deal with a 5 minutes issues that will take 5 weeks to resolve.  Yes, I’m grumpy-please accept my appologies in advance at 2:19am CST when I should be resting feeling like something was accomplished today.  Now I’m plagued with cancer and being 2 steps from being homeless less than than previously 3.  Ya, boohoo for me.  All I want to do is make this world a better place but it seems the odds are against me.   Am I imagining things or just that stupid?  Honestly I ask you.   Again I am so (insert two words to be kind) that here we go again. Multiple views, no ansersers, no support from this company, which nmakes one wonder what kind of suport one would get a $2K  a month.  IBM sev 1,2,or 3.  I would wager it would be treated as sev 99.    If one looks at the number of forum posts, it stays a lot.   And while were at it, what the (INSERT WORD) happened to “find you own questions’? Keep it simple and don’t over church it for goodness sakes..
asked
1 answers

The error looks like it’s coming from the Email Connector module, so I think the first thing to do would be to ensure you are running the latest version of that module from the Marketplace. If that doesn’t work, maybe try stepping back to the previous version.

Good luck!

answered