The Android get the error “A connection error occurred, please try again later.”

Hi Bro, When I start the android app, I get error  “A connection error occurred, please try again later.”   with Ios didn’t got it.    Please let me know what's wrong with me. If it's the firewall, what do I need to do specifically about it.   Thanks a lot!
asked
2 answers

The "A connection error occurred, please try again later" error typically indicates that there is a problem with the network connection between your Android device and the Mendix app server. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as firewall settings, network configuration, or issues with the device or app.

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check your network connection: Make sure that your Android device is connected to a stable and reliable network connection. You can try connecting to a different network or resetting your network settings to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Check your firewall settings: If you suspect that your firewall settings may be causing the issue, you can try temporarily disabling your firewall or adding an exception for the Mendix app. Make sure that any necessary ports are open and that traffic is allowed to flow to and from the app server.

3. Check the app server logs: If you have access to the app server logs, you can check them to see if there are any errors or issues that may be causing the connection error. Look for any log entries related to the Android app and see if there are any clues as to what might be causing the issue.

Hope this helps. If it helps, please mark as answered.

answered

Thank you for your answer. The other day we also found the cause and fixed it. It is true that at our firewall, after updating the firewall again, everything works normally

answered