How to change SDK version in Mendix Native

Hi Expert,        I have taken Android build  for my application, to check one of the requirements for my project (i.e.) Local notification. When the user taps the notification it needs to navigate based on my actions configured, for this I have uploaded the google firebase certificate based on the doc in Mendix. (Local Notifications | Mendix Documentation)    Notification is working for Android versions 10 and 11  But it is not working for Android Version 13.   In the GitHub repository I have checked the version of SDK it shows this, buildscript { ext { buildToolsVersion = "30.0.2" minSdkVersion = 21 compileSdkVersion = 31 targetSdkVersion = 31 kotlin_version = "1.4.21" excludeAppGlideModule = true playServicesVersion = "17+" firebaseMessagingVersion = "21.0.0" androidXCore = "1.6.0" }   Whenever I am taking the build, SDK Version is fit to 31 in Github Repository,    How to make this notification works for Android Version 13 as well, Could anyone help with this?   Thank You, Angelin.           
asked
1 answers

Hi Angelin,

You need to change the minSDK version in build.gradle inside your git repository.

The git repository will be created in the account from which you provide github token while creating a build.

I was able to do this recently successfully.

Regards,

Sharad R K

answered