Security error when synchronizing in native app

Hi everyone, I'm Luciano. I encountered an error while developing a native app in Mendix Studio Pro 10.6. I'm attempting to create a user from the native app using "Make it native" for testing during development. However, when I push the synchronize button or execute the action inside a nanoflow, the following error appears in the console, and all changes that were committed to the objects are rolled back to their original state.     The "User" role currently has access to all the "Administration.Account" referred to in the error. However, the "Administration.Account" entity doesn't have a "FailedLogins" attribute. Instead, that attribute is actually found in "System.User". As you may know, everything inside the System module is read-only and cannot be modified, making changing access rules there impossible.   What I don't understand is why it's attempting to write data in System.User.   Do you have any ideas on how to solve this problem? I really need to use sync in the app since it's an offline-first native app.  
asked
3 answers

Does anyone know how to solve this?

answered

Hi Lucania 

You can not change directly system user and account. to make change for account firstly should create your own account management Entity Generalization to Administrrator.Account. and then you can manage account from your account entity after access rules permissions

users.jpg

answered

Hi Luciano,

I think you need to set up offline synchronization in the native profile. This ensures that changes made in the native app are properly synchronized with the Mendix platform, preventing rollbacks and errors during synchronization.

For detailed instructions on setting up offline synchronization, please refer to the following link: Offline-First Data Synchronization.

I hope this helps resolve your issue. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best regards, 

Jazib Abdullah

answered