Mendix Make It Native 10 not working with 10.12.1 version blank native app

Hi dear Mendix community,   I just created a blank Mendix Native Mobile App with Version 10.12.1 and wanted to preview it in the Mendix Make It Native 10 app. Whenever I run the app and want to preview it, I get following error message in the app though:     I have tried it on a Windows laptop and my personal MacBook, two different iPhones, the same app and all devices being on the same WiFi.   On the advice of my friend I have also downloaded Atlas Native Content from the Marketplace, that did not change anything. I have even tried it with other Mendix Versions but I still get the same or other errors.   Did anybody encounter this yet?
asked
2 answers

There is a beta release of Make It Native (July 18) that fixed this for me.  In order to use it you have to navigate to the download via the troubleshooting link where it describes Installing Make It Native.  There it mentions that the version available through the app store works for up to Mendix 10.10.   The beta version requires you to install Apple's Test Flight app, and requires you to overwrite the release version of Make It Native.  

answered

Did you try installing the latest Make it native 10 app?  use this link

For the projects created using the absolute latest version of Mendix Studio Pro then use the QR code download it from the beta release.

answered