Get Page Title in Native Mobile

Hi   I am trying to implement a button on a template page which will execute a task based on the Title of the current page.  I read on an old community post about using a JavaScript action within the Nanoflow but I am having issues putting it in place.   I have create a JavaScript Action  which outputs a String   With the following code (based on the old community post I found); When I execute the Nanoflow I get the following error;   An error occurred while executing an action of ProductCatalogue.NativePhone_Product.actionButton2: Can't find variable: document Nanoflow stack: "Call JavaScript Action" in nanoflow "ProductCatalogue.ACT_OpenWebPage"   Is there a better way to get the Title of the page or is there something I need to import into the JS action to make it work?   Thanks Grant
asked
4 answers

https://docs.mendix.com/howto/extensibility/create-native-javascript-action/

go through this, it is document to create javascript action for react native

also try 'react-native' instead of 'react-navigation/native'

answered

Hi Grant,

Mostly it is correct , but try once

const title=document.title

answered

Hi Grant,

the error you are facing is because it is native app, and it won't run on browser so it doesn't understand document 

try this import and code below

import { NavigationContext } from 'react-navigation/native';

import { useContext } from 'react';

const navigation = useContext(NavigationContext);

if (navigation && navigation.getCurrentRoute) {
        const route = navigation.getCurrentRoute();
        if (route && route.name) {
            return route.name;
        }
    }

return 'Unknown Title';

answered

Hi I have managed to get it working now thanks to a combo of changing it to react/native and rereading the documentation.

Thanks

Grant

answered