iOS 18 Beta

Dear community,   We are preparing and testing our native apps, since iOS 18 will be released next month. Unfortunately, two apps are stuck at the splash screen. We are testing on iOS 18 public beta 4.   When I use the make it native app, the apps work as expected. When testing from Testflight, the problem occurs.   Mendix versions: 10.6.13 and 9.24.26 Build Native App version: 1.0.132   Are there other users who experience this problem?
asked
3 answers

Hi Marc,

Yes, we also have this issue on Mx 9.24.16. We upgraded another app with this issue to Mx 10.12.3 and after that it worked as expected.

So we have multiple apps with this issue and upgrading to Mx 10.12.3 is not a viable solution at this moment. 

I have created a ticket for this issue. I advise you to do also and you may refer to my ticket number: 226663

Best regards,

Stephan

answered

I also encounter this problem, after installing IOS18 beta native apps 9.24 and 10.12.3 are no longer working and stuck on splash screen.

In the runtime console I can see it is stuck on get_ota_info

image.png

Running the same app on device with IOS 17.6.1 I see in the console only one time the get_ota_info and then it continues further.

I will report this to support and reference also your ticket.

answered

I Received an answer from support.

They are aware of this issue and working on a solution.

answered